SITESAP NEWS 2023
A delegation of the Association met with the Director of the Alimos marina, Mr. Vlachos, and the docking manager, Mr. Atsaros.
The meeting took place in a good atmosphere and the following issues were raised:
1. Behavior of the employees of the security company.
2. Cleanliness of sanitary areas.
3. Waiting area for customers. Placement of umbrellas and benches in the flower beds
from 1 to 4 pier.
4. To have a marina vehicle to transport customers and luggage to and from
the Structure and the taxi area.
5. Possibility of placing umbrellas for workers on the piers.
6. Traffic congestion occurring mainly in front of piers 6 & 7
as well as at the exits of the marina from Friday afternoon to Saturday
7. The risk of an accident from the violation of the stop by incoming cars
entering from the shell and exiting at pier 4.
8. To allow the entry of technicians and tanks to the wharves, apart from the
scheduled time if there is relevant information from the shipowner at the marina.
9. The high cost of storing luggage.
10. For emergency withdrawals, the possibility of paying the relevant fee should be given
next Monday – Tuesday. Since the berths are already prepaid and a three-month guarantee has been paid.
11. Sea cleanliness
12. Structure offices - rents.
The marina management considered the issues and agreed:
1. To give instructions to the staff of the security company.
2. To increase the cleaning of sanitary facilities
3. The proposal of placing additional umbrellas for customers at
flower beds from pier 1 to 4. Also a canteen will be operating soon at
parking space between projectors 1 & 2 as well as in the structure of the companies.
4. The matter of supplying an electric car for customer service is
5. It was agreed to place umbrellas on the jetties for the staff working
on the boats. They should be uniform and not disturb
the passage of security vehicles.
6. Relevant letters have been sent from the marina to the authorities. Respectively
SITESAP also sent.
7. Vehicles will be allowed to enter the piers beyond what is prescribed
hours if the marina address has been informed beforehand.
8. The cost of depositing the bags will be considered.
9. There will be an understanding of payment for Saturday ascents / descents
by next Tuesday.
10. Regarding the issue of non-payment of further rents in the structure (according to
initial agreement) an update is expected from the company's central management.
Constructions / Mobile homes
The old structures / mobile homes and others that existed on the land area of the Alimos marina have been moved to a fenced area in the marina by the municipality of Alimos. The municipality asked the association in writing to withdraw them. A relevant reply was sent that it was already known to the Marina management who they belong to and a relevant numbering had also been done. It was suggested to the Municipality that it depend on the marina to find their owners.
Kavodetes of Nafplio
For the matter that arose with the Nafplion cable-cars and the fee of €50.00 requested by the Board of Directors. contacted the Municipal Port Fund of Nafplion, whose president stated that there is no relevant decision of the Board of Directors. of the fund. A letter was then sent to the ministry where the response sent is ambiguous. We came back with a new letter and with legal documentation for the non-compulsory payment of the cables. The ministry's new response accepts the legal loophole that exists and asks various departments of the defense ministry to look into the matter.
Registration of Community-flagged vessels in the e-register
An issue has arisen regarding the registration of EU-flagged vessels in the e-register as commercial, due to the change in the definition of commercial vessel in the new law 4926/22. In addition to the Directorate of DINETHAT, with which many meetings were held, the matter was discussed pre-election with the General Secretary of Ports & Port policy of the ministry. After the assumption of duties by the new Minister of Shipping, we requested an urgent meeting on this matter. Due to the minister's workload, only a phone call was made with the President of the association and we await his actions.
Our new website is under construction and will be ready soon.